Monday, July 6, 2009

The Cruise and back on the road






We left from Port Canaveral with all of my family but one nephew who is currently serving in the military. We cruised on Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas to Coco Cay and Nassau in the Bahamas. It was a little stormy our first day but none of us minded the waves. Kurt, the girls, and I went snorkeling with stingrays in Nassau. We went kayaking with my dad and nephew, Bobby on Coco Cay. We also went snorkeling with my niece, Jessica until I got bit on the leg by a fish. The girls had a great time in the kids program on the ship. Sara gained a pen pal from Ohio named Isaiah.

We spent the 4th at my Terry's house. Now we are packing to get back on the road. We should be in the panhandle tonight.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I LOVE your pictures. Have a safe and exciting trip back home!

    ReplyDelete