Sunday, May 3, 2009

Countdown till the Road trip begins-27 days and counting

The last day of school is May 29th. Yeah! My husband, Kurt, our daughters, Sara(9), Emily(8) and myself will be leaving on a 6 week road trip adventure the next morning. We will be driving from Utah to Florida by way of D.C. I thought Kurt was crazy when he suggested it. Airfare prices have dropped so much surely it would be cheaper to fly. His reasoning is we both have great memories of road trips with our families. He wants the girls to have that experience too. The girls have both requested destinations on the trip. Emily wants Mount Rushmore and Sara wants to go to D.C. As we discuss all the possibilities, I will have to admit my own excitement is growing. I just hope we have more of a Brady Bunch Vacation than a Simpson's one.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, we are posting late, but we have been following the whole time.

    You will have a great time.

    ReplyDelete