Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another great day



Post from Kurt... It was a beautiful day all around. After watching the sun rise we got on the road. Stopped for breakfast at a place that had the motto "No grits no glory." none of us had glory. Next we stopped at a lighthouse and climbed to the top 280 or so steps. It was great fun. Then we drove on NC 12 going south. This road reminded me of the 2 lane highways back home. I started waving to everyone (not many waved back). My boy scout came out and I did my good turn by helping a couple from New Jersey get their car out of the sand on the side of the road. We spent most of the day in line to get on ferries then riding the ferries to finally end up at Quality Inn 3100 Arendell Street Morehead City NC 28557.

1 comment:

  1. No glory? When you come home we'll make you some and get your glory refilled and overflowing.

    ReplyDelete